In YOUR home dog walking and pet care visits consist of the length of exercise YOU choose, belly rubs, kisses, cuddles, treats, fresh water or feeding. You tell us what you wish, and we will cater the time to your dogs needs. We service a large area, but we focus on individualized care for each and every pet under our careful watch.
In YOUR home cat care visits include feeding, water refresh, playtime, litter box cleaning, brushing, loving and communication.
How it works:
- Call us at 877-822-6926 to speak to a live person OR
- Click the “CONTACT US” button and fill out your information and the dates/times you will need our services. (Its the purple button)
- You will be contacted within 8 business hours from the administrative staff.
- Once you have been contacted and the services, rates and care discussed you will receive our welcome letter with paperwork to complete. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!
- Let us know when you wish to do a meet and greet consult to get to know you and the kids.
- Instructions will be sent to you as to what we need to do our best job.
- Plan your trip, relax and know your pets are in our capable, loving hands!
If you are seeking Rovernights, we reserve the right to meet you first and see your home. We specialize in safety but also want to feel comfortable, too. Thank you for understanding.
Dog Walking and In Home Dog Sitting Services:
- One dog – $19 per visit-30 minutes
- Daily walking customers – $95 per week for five days, each walk 30 minutes of love and fun! One dog, other rates apply for more than 2.
- Rescued your animal? We give you one free visit when you sign up to be a Wisconsin Pet Care customer! (but you still must pay the $95 minimum fee)
- Two dogs – $22 per visit-30 minutes
- Three dogs – $24 per visit
- Four dogs – $30 per visit (goes to one hour)
- Five or more animals – $30 to $35 per visit, depending upon needs.
- One hour visit for up to 3 animals – $30
- ROVERnight pet sitting is from 10 pm to 6 am – $100. Includes night walk and morning walk as well as feeding and cuddling/snuggling.
- Back up plan for other sitters/family members-same as above.
- Administering medications or giving pills – no extra charge.
- Need a lift to doggie day care? We can do that, too! Rate is $19 per pick up and drop off!
- WPC has partnered with THE ZOOM ROOM on Brady St. in Milwaukee for private gym time from 11 am to 4 pm. Please call for details. We have the ability to work with your dog on agility and playtime in an enclosed setting.
In Home Cat Sitting Services:
- One to Two Cats – $19 per visit (please note that we require a daily visit with all cats. No exceptions) – 30 minutes
- Three Cats – $22 – 30 minutes
- Four Cats-$24- 30 minutes
- Up to Five cats – $30 per visit – goes to one hour
- Administering medications or giving pills – no extra charge.
- To start as a customer, there is a minimum amount of $95 – the equivalent of five visits for a single dog or cat. This amount is worked down as you use our services. Once you have used up the initial amount, you pay as you go. Think of this as a “retainer” which you work down. This money is due at the meet and greet, to be given to your sitter.
Last Minute Scheduling:
- Wisconsin Pet Care LLC charges $10 for less than 24 hours notice for scheduling once you become a client, unless its a family or medical emergency.
Out of Service area:
- Depending upon availability, we may be able to accommodate your needs if you are out of our service area. We have a plethora of sitters who cover a 10 mile radius. If you are out of that area, we charge $1.00 per mile.
Methods of payment:
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, Personal Check, Cash. If you pay by check with insufficient funds, there is a $30 processing fee.
Terms of payment:
- Payments are due at the beginning of the vacation sit, or at the end of the week for steady use customers. If you are a new customer, the services must be paid in full at the time of your meet and greet with your sitter, and once you become established with us, you are welcome to pay us Per Diem.
Scheduling your In Home Pet Sitting Services:
- At Wisconsin Pet Care we make if easy and convenient for you to schedule appointments. When you become a customer, you will be assigned a log in and password to log into our system to create your own daily, weekly or yearly needs. If that is not convenient for you, you can call or email your needs to the administrative staff. Sits scheduled through sitters is inadvisable, as sitters focus on care, not administrative duties. Customers will be charged a $10 administrative fee each time they contact their sitter for scheduling.
- If you cancel 24 hours before your reservation, we will accept your cancellation. If you cancel less than 24 hours, you will be charged for the visits, as we will not be able to rebook your time slot. If you booked a vacation sit and come home early, no refunds are given for early returns.
- Spring Break/Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years need to be paid 100% up front for the services. Your checks can be posted dated for November 13 (Thanksgiving), December 10 (Christmas), and December 16 (New Years). If you must cancel, you have 15 days to do so before the holidays without penalty. After that, your deposit is non refundable. No exceptions.
- When you become a Wisconsin Pet Care customer, and you refer a friend/relative/co-worker to us, and they become a customer, you will receive one free visit for each new referral that becomes a customer.
Meet and greets are complimentary with service.
- If you decide not to use us within one month of doing the meet and greet, $25 will be charged. If you are shopping for a sitter or dog walker, we are happy to do a meet and greet, but charge $25 for this visit.
- There is a $5 – $10 surcharge for holiday visits which include New Years Day ($5), Easter ($5), Memorial Day ($5), July 4th ($5), Labor Day($5), Thanksgiving ($5), Christmas ($10) and New Years Eve($5).
- At certain times of the year, during peak holiday sitting and peak vacation times, we have a separate cancellation policy. Otherwise, we have a 24 hour cancellation policy. The peak periods are during the holidays and from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Please review the contract that you will be emailed.)
- If you move and it requires us to establish a new sitter to provide services, you will be charged the cost of a visit-either 30 minutes or an hour, depending upon the time.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
- a $50 fee if less than 48 hours prior to departure if you are a new customer.
Our team welcomes and appreciates gratuities.
Thank you in advance for your kindness!