Dog Walking and In Home Dog Sitting Services:
- One dog – $21
- Two dogs – $23
- Three dogs – $25
- Four dogs – $38 (goes to one hour)
- Five or more animals – $50 per visit
- One hour visit – $38
- Less than 48 hour scheduling for new clients-$50
- ROVERnight pet sitting is from 10 pm to 6 am – $100. Includes night walk and morning walk as well as feeding and cuddling/snuggling.
In Home Cat Sitting Services:
- One to Two Cats – $21 (please note that we require a daily visit with all cats. No exceptions)
- Three Cats – $23
- Four Cats-$25
- Up to Five cats – $38 per visit -One Hour visit
- To start as a customer, there is a minimum amount of $225 to be prepaid. This will be credited to your account for future visits.
- If you wish to “interview” us, the charge is $25. This will be applied to future services should we all decide to proceed.
- Client may cancel scheduled Services as follows:
(A) Daily visits must be cancelled twenty-four (24) hours before the scheduled Services are to be performed. Daily visits cancelled less than twenty-four (24) hours in advance will be charged the full price of the Service scheduled.
(B) Vacation visits and ROVERnights must be cancelled at least seven (7) days in advance prior to the commencement of the scheduled Service. Vacation visits and/or ROVERnights cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the scheduled Services will be charged 50% of scheduled fee. It is in Company’s sole discretion to waive any applicable cancellation fees.
(C) If Client cancels Services on a holiday in which Client had provided Company with a Holiday Fee, Company will refund 50% of the applicable Holiday Fee if Client has provided Company with a notice of cancellation no later than seven (7) days prior to the holiday. Any other cancellations of holiday Services will result in a total forfeit of the Holiday Fee.
We reserve the right to decide what clients are best for our company and business model. We also reserve the right to politely refuse service if your home is hazardous to our sitters health and the health of the animal.