About Wisconsin Pet Care
Wisconsin Pet Care is really all about you and your pets. We are here to take the worry out of what to do with your four-legged family member during the day or while you are away.
All our services are provided in YOUR home because we recognize that your pets are safest and least stressed in their own environment. Having one of our highly skilled professionals looking after your pet means they will be taken care of on a timely basis by trained care givers. We provide a wide range of care solutions providing peace of mind for our pet parents. Our services include:
Our Unique Advantages:
- A broad range of services designed to meet all your pet care needs
- Our entire staff is comprised of bonded and insured employees, not contractors.
- Over the past 10 years, we have maintained the highest level of client satisfaction in our service area as evidenced by our awards, rankings and testimonials
- A four-level back up plan if something happens to your assigned sitter
- Convenient online scheduling
We have been in business for 10 years. We continue to grow, thrive and add qualified staff as needed. Once you become a client of WPC, you will never need to find another solution to your pet care needs.
Hours of Operation:
We are available for dog walking and pet sitting 365 days a year. Our administrative hours are Monday-Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday 8 am to 1pm. We are available on weekends, by request, to do meet and greets. Your call will be returned within 4 business hours when you leave us a message.
Saturday and Sunday: Voice mails and emails will be checked every four hours.