As a professional dog walker in Racine and Kenosha, we get calls from potential dog walking clients to get more information. Their dogs are their life and its important to find the right professional dog walking company for their needs.
Sometimes people will ask me why they need a professional versus the neighbor kid, the next door neighbor, or a single dog walker who makes extra money on the side.
Here are a few reasons why its important to hire a professional dog walker or pet professional:
- We are bonded and insured. Is the neighbor kid or next door neighbor-or even the $5 guy?
- We do criminal background checks. While you know this person lives next door to you, or you know them from church-have you looked into their background the way we do?
- Do they have a record with the DMV? We know, as we do DMV checks.
- We know pet first aid and CPR. We know how to handle dog walking emergencies. Does this next door neighbor?
- We live in the area as well. Our dog walking team are also residents of Racine county, as are other members in our team residents of Milwaukee, Kenosha, Waukesha and Ozaukee Counties. We are LOCAL.
- We have YEARS of dog walking experience. We deal daily with shy and fearful dogs, high anxiety dogs, reactive, pullers, sniffers, waddlers-you name it, we’ve walked it. Does the neighbor kid know what to do to keep your dog out of harms way?
Not only are we dog walkers in Racine, but we also serve:
Bayside, Bayview, Cudahy, East Side, Fifth Ward, Fox Point, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, River Hills, Riverwest, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Third Ward, Walkers Point, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay.
Kenosha, Racine and Walworth Counties:
Bristol, Caledonia, Kenosha, Mount Pleasant, North Bay, Northern Racine, Pleasant Prairie, Somers, Southern Racine, Sturtevant, Wind Point.
Brookfield, Elm Grove, Menomonee Falls (cats only), New Berlin.
Grafton, Mequon, River Hills