How to find a cat sitter? As a cat sitter in Milwaukee, finding an honest and reliable person to care for your cats can be difficult. Every pet sitting service sounds go good and trustworthy-how do I choose a reliable cat sitting service?
The best way to find a great cat sitter is to do your homework. For example:
- Ask your trusted veterinarian for a reference. See what the skill level of the company is before hiring, especially if you have a cat that needs medications such as IV fluids or insulin.
- Search Google, Yelp and Angie’s List for cat sitters in Milwaukee.
- Make sure your potential cat sitter serves your area.
- Make sure you read reviews of the cat sitting company. Clients usually are happy to share wonderful stories and brag, as well as blast when something should be avoided. Our ratings speak for themselves.
- See the level of integrity the company has. ASK for references if you don’t feel confident.
- Schedule a meet and greet with the potential cat sitting company.
- Watch your cat interact with the potential cat sitter when you do the face to face meeting.
- DO NOT let price be a deciding factor. Time and time again, you get what you pay for. If you are seeking a Rolls Royce pet sitting company in Milwaukee, do not look at the cheapest company, do not even waste your time with the cheapest company. They are cheap for a reason.
- Make sure that the company is insured, bonded and has been around for at least five years. Experience is key.
If you are seeking top shelf cat sitting or dog sitting, please call us at 877-822-6926 and speak to Lori Mendelsohn, the owner. She will be happy to assist you in making the right decision.