Policies and Procedures
Cancellation Policy for Dog Waking
- If you cancel 24 hours before your reservation for daily dog walking, we will accept your cancellation. If you cancel less than 24 hours, you will be charged for the visits, as we will not be able to rebook your time slot.
Cancellation Policy for Pet Sitting
- If you booked a vacation sit and come home early, no refunds are given for early returns, as we cannot rebook your services (sitters are paid for the number of visits they work, not on a salary, so all of us depend on your reservations!)
- Seven days’ advance notice needed if your plans change. If you cancel in less than 7 days, 50% payment is required.
- EVERY MAJOR HOLIDAY NEEDS TO BE PREPAID 100% up front for the services. (Good Friday, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day) MAJOR HOLIDAYS NO REFUNDS ONCE BOOKED.
- ROVERNIGHTS – must be cancelled with 7 days or more notice, or non-refundable.
- Please allow 12 hours for confirmations to be sent to your email address on file.
- Please use Time to Pet to schedule, sitters should not be contacted.
- Our office hours are 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Emails and Time to Pet are checked every four hours over the weekend. Calls placed over the weekend will be returned the following day.
- While we strive to provide the most comprehensive and timely service in the industry, we cannot always guarantee availability with last minute requests. Please plan ahead for busy holiday times.
- Your credit card will be charged every Friday for services from the previous Saturday to Friday. We do not accept partial payments or provide billing terms. If your credit card has insufficient funds, we ask that when contacted, you please get back to us immediately. If your card information has changed, please also let us know immediately.
- Please log onto Time to Pet to fill in your profile and keep it updated. Without accurate information, we cannot do our best job for you, especially with a team sitting approach.
Last Minute Booking Policy
- Less than 24 hours booking, add $10 per visit.
- For dog walking – with less than 24 hours notice we are unable to cancel your reservation, but will not provide services.
- For pet sitting – with less than 7 days cancellation notice, you will be responsible for 50% of the booking.
- New Client Set Up and Service – less than 48 hours notice, $50
- The processing of late payments is $25
Please note: We reserve the right to turn down sharing pet sitting visits with other people who may have access to your home. If you are looking for WPC to be a fill-in sitter, we cannot accept your booking due to our insurance liability issues.